The average American gains 5-10 lbs through the holiday season, don't let this be you!
Try a few of these helpful tips:
- Start a sound fitness routine NOW. Do not wait until the New Year.
- Plan out your week starting Sunday with when you can get your workouts in, as well as planning your meals ahead.
- Eat a healthy snack before you attend the holiday parties, so you are not tempted to over eat when you get there.
- If you like running or biking, pick a holiday race or sign up for your first 5k, or something that interests you.
- Find a workout buddy to keep you accountable.
- Hire a trainer for a tough workout and accountability.
Have fun through the holidays but don't over-indulge!
*To book a personal training session with Chelsea Stengel, call 502.896.3900 x 115.