As someone with a driving passion for people, I feel an incredibly strong desire to help you develop into the strong person you’ve always wanted to become.
I have personally experienced the increased physical and emotional freedoms which accompany increased personal fitness. I can help you experience the same thrills through the attainment of your personal fitness goals. My greatest rewards are the joy my clients experience at the results of their efforts and, more importantly, the glory given to my Savior through a business built on integrity, professionalism, and genuineness.
- B.A. Exercise Science
- B.A. Psychology, Taylor University
Areas of Specialty:
- General Fitness
- Weight Management
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- NESTA- Fitness Nutrition Coach
- American Heart Association CPR-AED
- First Aid and Safety Certification