Being involved in sports most of my life really sparked my interest in health and wellness. Knowing that I can help change people’s lives in a positive way made me develop a passion for it.
I’ve always believed that you can do anything you put your mind to. Once you make that commitment to work towards any goals you have, I will help you develop a realistic plan on reaching them. Whether your goal is weight loss, body sculpting, sport specific training, or just developing healthy habits, I can write a plan for you to meet your needs. Nothing worth having comes easy, but with my knowledge and motivation and your hard work and commitment, together we can achieve your goals!
- BS in Exercise Science, Western Kentucky University
- BS in Recreation Administration
- ACSM Health Fitness Specialist Certification
- CPR & AED Certification
- Arthritis Aquatics Foundation Certification
- RRCA Certification (Running Coach)
- General Fitness
- Weight Loss
- Sport-Specific Training
- Circuit Training
- Dopey Challenge Finisher 2015
- 2 Half Ironman's 2013, 2015
- 4 Marathon's: Including Boston Marathon 2015
- Ironman Louisville Finisher 2015