Exercise can be utilized as a clinical tool. As with medications, exercise is prescribed to accomplish a specific, or series of results.
Whether the motivation is medical or aesthetic, exercise acts as a poly-pill designed to treat and prevent a span of diseases and limitations.
- B.S. Exercise Science, Studio Art, Georgetown College
- M.S. in Exercise Physiology, University of Louisville
- Post-Rehab: orthopedic, cardiac & pulmonary
- Weight Loss & Conditioning
- Management of Autoimmune Diseases