To be healthier and happier does not necessarily mean spending weeks on a radical diet or training like the winner of “The Biggest Loser.” You don’t simply start out and try to meet big goals quickly without first taking fundamental steps with preparation and guidance; just as you wouldn’t attempt to climb Mount Everest without first walking up a small hill, gradually conquering your inner self with patience, and smartly increasing the degrees of difficulty and complexity of your physical and mental victories.
My main goals as a personal trainer are to genuinely change the behavior of my clients and help them embrace physical activity long-term coupled with proper nutrition as a consistent lifestyle. It is not a quick fix result. It is a great journey that I am proud to be a part of and share with a client.
- Advanced Certified Personal Trainer, Training & Wellness Certification Commission
- NASM affiliate Certified Personal Trainer, National Personal Training Institute
- Bachelor of Music, National Conservatory of Music, Mexico City, Mexico
- Program Design for Chronic Health Conditions
- Older Adult Fitness Specialist
- Nutrition Coaching
- Weight Management