Baptist Employees Only
Welcome to Baptist Health Healthier You! designed exclusively for Baptist Health Employees
What is Baptist Health Healthier You!?
Baptist Health Healthier You! is a weight management program for Baptist Health employees. The program teaches lifestyle behavioral changes that allow you to develop the skill sets to not only lose weight, but to manage weight and maintain healthy habits for the rest of your life.
How does it work?
- Provides a proven plan for losing 5-10% of initial body weight
- Phase 1 - 13 weeks
- Phase 2 – 6 months maintenance phase ensures continued success
- Supportive environment, with individual counseling
- Weekly classes - 1 hour class per week
- Mid-week check-in with program facilitator
- Customized meal plan with daily eating guidelines
- Learn how to exercise properly
- Incorporate exercise into your weekly routine for maximum weight loss
Want to learn more?
To get started with the Healthier You! Program, follow these simple steps:
- To get started: Attend any one of these Orientation (HERE) sessions. An orientation meeting for new participants will be held on the first Monday of each month, with the program starting two weeks later. Kick Off Q&A Sessions here.
- Fill out the pre-program forms below and scan to HealthierTogether@BaptistMilestone.com OR fax to 502.292.4699 by the Wednesday following that month’s Orientation.
- Have your biometric screening completed at any of the Baptist Express Care locations. Take this Partner Kit (Partner Clinic Kit - Baptist Express Care) to any Express Care and identify yourself as a Baptist Employee presenting for your initial Healthier You screening. (If you had a screening done within the last 90, you do not need to get this screening done).
FILL OUT THESE DOCUMENTS (Baptist Participants Only)
- Paperwork must be completed and returned by the Wednesday following your Orientation Session.
- Biometrics must be completed and form submitted prior to the first day of class or you will not be able to begin that month.
What information will I need during the class?
The class will start two weeks after Orientation session. There will be two weekly class offerings. Please attend at least 1 call per week and make sure to complete your mid-week check-in.
- Daytime session: Fridays 12:30pm-1:30pm EST
- Evening session: Tuesday 6:00pm-7:00pm EST
- Call-in line: toll free 855-338-3860, meeting ID 232535 plus # sign
You will need to exercise with a trainer at one of our approved partner facilities (PartnerFacilities) 2 times a week during the designated times they have allotted for Healthier You participants. For a listing of facilities and schedules for each market click here.
You will need to provide a mid-week summary (Midweek Summary Report-in Sheet) and an end of the week summary (End of Week Summary Report-in Sheet). You can scan the completed forms to HealthierTogether@BaptistMilestone.com or fax to 502.292.4699
Where Can I Find Ongoing Information?
Baptist Health Healthier You! Blog
Get weekly tips and encouragement through our Baptist Health Healthier You! Blog.
Stay connected with your coworkers in the Baptist Health Healthier You! program by using our Facebook Group to ask questions, share recipes, give tips, share success stories and provide moral support. Join the conversation here.
For more information about program eligibility and program details, please see the frequently asked questions or email HealthierTogether@bhsi.com.
Check out our latest informational video below!