I believe that personal health is a constant journey and not a final destination. Each day you have to take steps to improve your health, fitness and lifestyle and then you wake up and do it all over again.
This is a difficult task to do on your own and you do not have to do it alone. Whether it’s personal training, wellness coaching, behavior modification or stress management, I enjoy motivating people to begin their journey and helping them stay on the right path. Come see me if you are ready to begin the journey that will make a huge difference in your life.
- B.A. Health Communication, University of Kentucky
- Master of Public Health, University of Louisville
- American College of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Public Health
- American Heart Association, AED and CPR
- Beginners and Intermediates
- Lifestyle Management
- Wellness Coaching
- Weight Loss