My experience in counseling psychology has taught me a holistic approach to health and wellness. The mind and body need to be in sync.
One should be mentally engaged as well as physically challenged. The key to goal-setting is being able to identify barriers and seek the necessary motivation to achieve success. My focus is training the entire body, not just the physical but the mental as well.
- BA in Psychology & Sociology, Western Kentucky University
- Graduate work in Counseling Psychology, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- Sports Performance
- Running Programs
- Core Work
- Special Needs
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- Smoking Cessation Facilitator
- American Heart Association CPR & AED