My goal as your trainer is to give you the necessary tools to live a healthy and pain-free lifestyle for the rest of your life.
Sedentary lifestyles and poor health choices are a growing fad in the United States and I'm willing to help those that are committed to combat that.
As a former professional athlete and high school football coach, I love the idea of challenging people to bring the best out of them! Not only will I assist you in setting realistic fitness goals, but I will be a persistent guide and coach in helping you reach those goals in a safe, pain-free environment. If you are ready to embrace change for the better in your overall health and wellness, I am here to help!
- B.S. Exercise Science, Morehead State University
- National Strength and Conditioning Association, Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association, CPR/AED Certified
- Strength and Conditioning
- Athletic Performance
- Sport-Specific Training
- General Fitness
- Weight Loss/ Weight Management