All lap swimmers must make a reservation for lap swimming due to the COVID-19 guidelines.
Here is the plan for lap lane reservations, beginning WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3rd:
- Our lane reservations will be made digitally through Sign-up Genius.
- We will release the scheduling link for the next week on the Wednesday prior to that week at 10am via email.
- Once the link is released you may sign up for THREE slots per week. Right now our swim time is limited to 45min to allow everyone a chance to swim.
- When you arrive you will be asked to check in with the pool attendant before your scheduled time.
- Please wear a mask up until you enter the water and then please put it back on when you get out.
- You may shower in the locker rooms. Be sure to see a locker room attendant before you shower so that they can sanitize the shower for you!
We will release the link for next week's lane sign-ups on WEDNESDAYS at 10am. Be on the lookout for that email. We know this has been confusing, we apologize. We are doing our best to meet the demand for lap lanes while keeping everyone safe!
If you would like to go ahead and make an account with Sign-Up Genius so that you can be prepared when the link is released on Wednesday you may do so here.
Thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate through all of this!