Whether you’re an Ironman athlete or a member of the senior community, having confidence in your body’s ability to perform your desired functions is essential to living a happy life. The key to optimal bodily performance is physical movement, smart nutrition, and mental wellness.
I believe that we all have a desire to be healthy but we face barriers, both real and perceived, which inhibits us from the life we want to live. I will work with you to identify barriers and implement a strategic plan to enable living a healthy lifestyle.
- MSSW, University of Louisville
- BSW, University of Louisville
- Certified Social Worker
- American College of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association, CPR and AED Certified
- Standardized Patient Care for Developing Clinical Competency in Diabetes Management, Certificate of Completion
- Wellness Coaching
- ACE Behavior Change Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training
- Triathlon Training (Ironman)