Whether you’re an Ironman athlete or a member of the senior community, having confidence in your body’s ability to perform your desired functions is essential to living a happy life. The key to optimal bodily performance is physical movement, smart nutrition, and mental wellness.
I believe that we all have a desire to be healthy but we face barriers, both real and perceived, which inhibits us from the life we want to live. I will work with you to identify barriers and implement a strategic plan to enable living a healthy lifestyle.
- M.S.S.W. Social Work, University of Louisville
- Certified Social Worker
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)- Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)- Behavior Change Specialist
- STOTT PILATES® Trained
- American Heart Association - CPR/AED
- Standardized Patient Care for Developing Clinical Competency in Diabetes Management, Certificate of Completion
- Wellness Coaching
- TRX Suspension Training
- Triathlon Training (Ironman Finisher)