No matter what your level of fitness, when you walk through those doors, I can tailor a workout program specific to your needs. We all know that exercise can extend your life span, but I believe it is equally important to increase the quality of those years as well.
I’m interested in helping you stay healthy, functional and able to enjoy exercise and life to the fullest. Spend some time with me, and I’m sure you’ll start feeling better soon.
- B.S. Exercise Science, Morehead State University
- M.S. Exercise Physiology, University of Kentucky
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) - Health Fitness Instructor
- American Heart Association - CPR/AED
- General Fitness
- Cancer and Diabetes Program Manager
- Exercise Physiology
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Pre-and Post-Natal Fitness
- Sports Specific Training (Basketball)
- Aquatic Personal Training
- Post-Rehab (hip, knee and shoulder replacement, etc.)