Self-care is a necessary part of life. One way to show yourself some love is to exercise regularly.
Exercise can be fun! Research shows that if you like the exercise or activity that you participate in, you are more likely to continue with it.
I can help you choose exercises and activities that you enjoy and encourage you to stay focused on your specific goals. Whether long- or short-term goals, I’ll help you stay motivated. Exercise should be a rewarding experience. We can work together to make sure you're getting the most out of your time at the gym.
- B.S. Health Sciences, Minor in Nutrition, University of Alabama
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)- Certified Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association - CPR/AED
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Cancer Exercise Specialist