- B.S. Health & Wellness, North Georgia College and State University
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Cancer Exercise Training Institute
Cancer Exercise Specialist
- Clinical Exercise Specialist; American Council on Exercise
- American Council on Exercise
ACE Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist (Gold Certified)
- ACE Lifestyle & Weight Management Counselor
- TRX Resistance Training Affiliate
- American Institute of Fitness Educators
Older Adult Fitness
- American Heart Association
Heart Saver AED
To truly enhance your well being, your fitness menu should include a combination of exercises for endurance, strength, flexibility, and balance. The equation is different for everyone as each person has individual goals in mind.
Whether your goal is health, functional mobility, or improving body shape, it is reaching that goal that produces positive change in your life. Let me show you how much fun fitness can be while taking you down the path to a more fulfilling, healthier lifestyle.
- Special populations (arthritis, post-natal, back problems, post-rehab, etc.)
- Back Problems
To learn more about personal training packages or to schedule a session, call 896-3900 x115.