The epidemic of obesity in our country is of great concern to me. I like helping people develop the lifestyle skills of regular exercise and healthy eating habits necessary to battle obesity and prevent the diseases associated with it.
My goal is to help you increase energy, improve focus and gain confidence. Exercise can be beneficial to anyone: whether you are young, old, unhealthy, healthy, thin or overweight, and it can be a very enjoyable experience.
I provide my clients with motivation, support and guidance, but most of all, I make sure their time with me is fun
- B.S. Health & Human Performance, University of Louisville
- Concentration: Exercise Science & Sports Medicine
- Wellness Coaching
- Corporate Wellness Coordinator
- Behavioral Changes and Exercise Adherence
- Marathon Training
- American College of Sports Medicine Health Fitness Specialist
- Cooper-Clayton Smoking Cessation Certified Instructor
- Resist-A-Ball Certified, C.O.R.E. Level 1
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program Certified Instructor
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid/CPR and AED Certification