There are no quick fixes or magic pills when it comes to health and wellness.
These things come from a dedication and commitment to a healthy lifestyle that includes a well balanced diet plus a blend of cardiovascular, flexibility, and resistance exercise – all of which can be learned with the guidance of a fitness professional. As a personal trainer, it is my job to educate clients with the knowledge and skills of how to make life-long changes. These changes can not only increase the quantity of years of your life, but more so, enhance the quality of those years.
- B.S. Physical Education University of Louisville, Concentration: Exercise Science and Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer
- Primary Group Exercise Instructor
- Aerobic Fitness Association of America
- Resist-A-Ball Instructor
- Weight Loss
- Fitness for Seniors
- Core Training (abdominals and lower back)
- Body Sculpting