Progress is never linear; we must learn to trust the process.
I became a personal trainer after playing 12 years of competitive volleyball. As someone who was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at 14 months old, my approach to fitness is heavily calculated and influence by nutrition. I am a firm believer that your health is the greatest investment you could ever make. Whether it takes you on year, two years, or ten years, time dedicated to bettering yourself is never time wasted. Not every session will look the same, but every session will be worth it.
- B.A. Communication, University of Louisville
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)- Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM- Certified Nutrition Coach
- NASM- Certified Virtual Coach
- American Red Cross- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Strength Training/Muscle Building
- General Fitness
- Sport-specific Training
- Plyometric, Speed, and Agility Training
- Core Strength