I have been a personal trainer for over 22 years, fitness and yoga instructor for over 18 years. I am still challenged by and amazed at how different we all are, how our bodies change over time, and how there is no cookie cutter approach to wellness.
My skills are a combination of strength training to increase muscle mass and bone density, therapeutic exercises to improve the weaker joints in our bodies, flexibility to move our bodies in all planes of motion, balance, and breath work. There is so much that goes into keeping our body and minds healthy and strong.
I would love the opportunity to speak with you to see if I would be a good match to help you meet your goals.
- B.A. Biology, Wittenburg University
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)- Certified Personal Trainer
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)-200
- Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT)-jumpstart
- Resistance Training Specialist (RTS)- 123
- General Fitness
- Strength Training
- Yoga Training
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Breath Work