Why join a fitness center?
Regular exercise can reduce the risk of cancer, obesity, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, coronary heart disease, sudden death from a heart attack, and more.
Plus, a recent series of Gallup surveys found that those who exercise regularly:
- Feel more relaxed
- Have more self-confidence
- Experience improvement in creativity and mood
- Have more control over other habits, like smoking and eating
- Feel a stronger sense of control over their health
- Are more attractive to the opposite sex
- Are more satisfied in all areas of life
The Centers for Disease Control found that inactive people run the same risk of having a heart attack as people who smoke a pack of cigarettes a day!