To truly enhance your well being, your fitness menu should include a combination of exercises for endurance, strength, flexibility, and balance. The equation is different for everyone as each person has individual goals in mind.
Whether your goal is health, functional mobility, or improving body shape, it is reaching that goal that produces positive change in your life. Let me show you how much fun fitness can be while taking you down the path to a more fulfilling, healthier lifestyle.
- B.S. Health & Wellness, North Georgia College and State University
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Strength Training
- Core and Balance Training
- Improving Fitness Levels
- Special populations (arthritis, post-natal, back problems, post-rehab, etc.)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- American Council on Exercise - Certified Medical Exercise Specialist
- ACE Health Coach
- ACE Personal Trainer
- TRX Resistance Training Affiliate
- American Heart Association Heart Saver AED