Healthy living is about creating balance and loving yourself through the process!
Throughout my 30-year career as a Personal Trainer, I have worked with a wide variety of individuals and groups from older to younger, beginners to advanced, and healthy to medically challenged. Whether I’ve helped athletes realize Division I Scholarships, Traumatic Brain Injury clients achieve daily functioning, or Orthopedic clients increase flexibility and mobility, Personal Training has always been so much more to me than simply creating exercise and nutrition programs.
It is about building relationships, developing trust, and listening intently so I can meet you where you are today and help you move forward to where you want to be.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) -
Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE - Senior Fitness Specialist
- ACE - Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- TRX Resistance Training Affiliate
- American Heart Association - CPR/AED
- Personal Trainer, 30 years
- Dual Sport Scholarship Recipient – Basketball & Volleyball
- Exercise & Nutrition Trainer for Weight Loss Research Study
- Exercise Programing for Special Populations including: Diabetes, Orthopedic Issues, Cancer, & Traumatic Brain Injury
- Volleyball Coach
- Older Adults
- General Fitness
- Weight Loss
- Strength Training
- Mixed Circuit Training
- Functional Training
- TRX Suspension Training
- Speed, Quickness, and Agility