I believe it is both my privilege and responsibility to energetically train individuals who want to improve their level of fitness. My primary focus is to encourage an attitude of positive energy to establish and sustain behaviors that lead to success.
Next we will create a vision of how to invest your new-found energy and revisit that vision regularly; it will serve as a source of sustaining direction and fuel for action.
Taking action on a daily basis will help you accomplish whatever vision or goal you have set for yourself. I will consistently guide you on how to effectively achieve your personal best.
- B.S. Exercise Science, Murray State University
- M.S. Exercise Physiology, University of Louisville
- National Strength and Conditioning Assciation (NSCA) - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- American Heart Association - CPR/AED
- First Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Black Belt in Kempo Karate
- Martial Arts Training-27 years combined experience of various art forms
- Strength and Conditioning
- Athletic Performance
- Balance Training