While we hope you’ll never need us, the Baptist Health Physical Therapy Clinic at the Wellness Center is here to help. Our trained physical therapists can assist with a variety of health needs, including:
- Sports-related injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Shoulder and rotator cuff problems
- Elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Custom orthotics
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia and osteoporosis
- Rehab following surgery or total joint replacement, including hip, knee or shoulder
A wide variety of treatments
Treatments available at the clinic include:
- Hands-on manual therapy, trigger point dry needling and other special techniques to help restore mobility
- One-on-one retraining to correct faulty posture and movement patterns, and to help restore muscle balance
- Personalized rehab programs with computer-generated training schedules to help speed your recovery
- Aquatic therapy in our spacious warm-water therapy pool
- Education tailored to your injuries or disease, the healing process and prevention of re-injury
- Complete access to a full line of Cybex®, Nautilus® and Keiser® equipment
When comparing clinics, therapist/patient ratio is an important factor to consider. In our physical therapy clinic, you’ll receive personal, one-on-one attention from a licensed therapist.
Because of its unique location, the Baptist Health Physical Therapy Clinic at the Wellness Center offers what most clinics don’t: onsite access to a full Aquatics Center.
In 2010, the United States Water Fitness Association recognized the Aquatics Center as having the #1 Aquatic Physical Therapy program in the U.S.
In the warm-water therapy pool or 25-yard lap pool, our trained therapists will work with you on gentle water exercises to help regain strength and mobility.