Are you in a workout playlist rut? Good news! Jeff Howard has shared his top 10 songs that he loves at the moment. Jeff joined us at Milestone back in September of 2013. He teaches a little bit of everything! From Rhythm Ride, his upbeat, calorie burning spin rides, to cardio and muscle toning classes. He has developed many signature classes for Milestone including Power Sculpt, SHRED, 20/20/20, Pi-Yo-Lates, Tabaqua, Drenched and more. Our members love his infectious personality, positive disposition and always smiling face. Whether he is teaching spin or tabata, Jeff always has the best beats including new tracks and even oldies with new remixes. Add this list to your iPod and get your sweat on!
1. Trouble by Iggy Azalea (feat Jennifer Hudson)
2. Heroes (workout mix) by Daja
3. Ghost (Workout Mix) by Zana
4. Fourfiveseconds (extended workout mix) by The Workout Crew
5. Cupid Shuffle by Cupid
6. Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson
7. GDFR by Flo Rida (feat Sage The Gemini and Lookas)
8. Riptide by Vance Joy
9. Bills by LunchMoney Lewis
10. Wobble by V.I.C.