Pumpkin Spice Latte
It's always pumpkin spice latte season with this delicious recipe! A burst of pumpkin and vanilla flavors. This shake is perfect for the morning rush or an afternoon pick-me-up. This recipe supports the Healthy Solutions and Phase 2 diet plans. This recipe makes 1 serving at 165 calories.
- 1 HMR vanilla shake
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbs canned pumpkin
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tsp Splenda (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of pumpkin pie spice
- dollop of fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine vanilla shake, water, pumpkin, coffee, and Splenda.
- 2. Cook until steaming, stirring frequently.
- 3. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk well (or use immersion blender).
- 4. Top with fat-free whipped topping and cinnamon (optional)