Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Enjoy the taste of pumpkin pie in a filling, low-calorie ice cream! A creamy decadent treat for any time of the year. This recipe supports the Decision-Free, Healthy Solutions, and Phase 2 diet plans. This recipe makes 1 serving at 140 calories.
- 6 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 Tbs sugar-free pumpkin pie syrup
- 1 HMR Vanilla Shake
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbs sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1. Process ice in food processor until fine.
- 2. While processor is running, add water and syrup.
- 3. Slowly add shake powder, spice and pudding mix while continuing to run processor.
- 4. Continue running processor for about 4-5 minutes, scraping down as needed.